Looking for a last minute Xmas gift or stocking filler? Lifestyle News has your covered! Here are our top picks to inspire you to (finally) check off that list!
1. STEP ONE'S XMAS RANGE: Cult Aussie underwear brand Step One has just launched its Christmas range - and it's so much fun with heaps of fun Christmas prints. Or if you prefer, you can choose a plainer print. Step One underwear is made for both men and women from organic bamboo viscose fabric, and they are the most comfortable pair of underwear you will ever wear. And that's the truth!
2. REAL TECHNIQUES 2 IN 1 POWDER PUFF: One side is for powder and the other for liquid - a must for all make-up bags. Best of all, you can grab the Real Techniques Powder Puff at Priceline for less than $20, making it perfect for Secret Santa or a stocking filler.
3. GEORGIE PAWS DOG TOYS: These dog toys are sustainable, compostable within 40 years, durable and all-natural. Made from tough Buffalo Leather, lined with jute and filled with coconut fibre, Georgie Paws toys have a natural "squeak" from the coconut fibre and come in super cute designs.
4: SALTBUSH KITCHEN: For anyone who loves the great outdoors and cooking on the BBQ (and that’s most of us!) try these Aussie salts and spice rubs with tasty native ingredients. Our picks are the Trio of Australian Salts ($23) and The Trio of Australian Spice Rubs ($24). Not only are they a great price, lightweight for sending and tasty, but the packages, designed by local artist Brigid Corco, are stunning.
5: BE THE LIGHT: Looking for a Xmas gift packed full of meaning which won't break the budget? Be The Light is a unique ‘plant in a light bulb’ gift that packs a punch in more ways than one. Cheaper than a bunch of flowers and lasting 100 times as long, the gifts are packed with meaning and inspiration.
6. SUKIN NATURAL ACTIVES SERUM RANGE: Discover the Sukin Natural Actives Serum Range – an ideal choice for quality yet affordable skincare. Priced at $35 RRP, these serums make a perfect stocking stuffer or a thoughtful addition under the tree in a gift box. Sukin's commitment to natural ingredients with an active twist ensures a gentle yet highly effective skincare experience.
7: PINTOR PAINT MARKERS: Looking for something for the grandkids or as a stocking filler? This 6-pack wallet of Pintor Paint Markers are perfect for Christmas crafting, as they can be used on any material from clothing, ceramics, footwear and more.
9: PALMER'S XMAS BUNDLE: Palmer's has released six exclusive Christmas Bundles, so you can tick off even the trickiest people on your list. Nestled in orange tissue paper and packed in a luxurious Palmer’s gift box complete with ribbon and gift tag, they are a perfect gift option. The Skin Success Christmas Bundle includes the entire range of products, including Fade Cream, Fade Serum and Fade Milk, a gift for both the face and body!
10: A SLICE OF THE DAINTREE RAINFOREST: This is a gift which should last forever! The Gondwana Rainforest Trust is on a mission to safeguard the future of the world's rainforests by buying back the Daintree. Gift a Daintree Xmas gift certificate Your donation will go towards purchasing land, creating new protected areas, stopping and reversing the impacts of development, and restoring rainforest ecosystems damaged in the past.
11. IN ESSENCE CANDLES: Lifestyle News loves a good candle, especially the In Essence candle and. Essential Oil Burner collection, which has six gorgeous scents. Sustainability is at the heart of the design as once the candle has melted down completely, the outer fluted glass packaging transforms into an oil burner. Just add a tea light and a couple of drops of your favourite In Essence essential oil.
12. UNDER ARMOUR TENNIS SKIRT: Elevate your tennis game with an Under Armour Tennis Skirt! As the tennis season approaches, embrace both style and performance on the court with Under Armour's chic selection of tennis skirts, skorts, and dresses. Designed for comfort and flair, these athletic pieces seamlessly blend fashion and function, ensuring you make a statement with every swing.
13. SUPER BLOOM HANDBOOK: For the keen gardener, you can't go past Jac Semmler's new book, which takes fledgeling flower fans through 40 of the most beautiful and easiest flowers to grow. The Super Bloom Handbook is a how-to for flower lovers with busy lives. It focuses on flowers that provide maximum bloom for your budget, that are abundant and resilient and grow in tough garden conditions, alongside self-sufficient beauties that will flourish even if you only snatch small moments of time in your garden.
14. JUSTICE HAIRCARE: Good quality hair care is the perfect stocking filler, and JUSTICE Haircare has a range of affordable, salon-grade hair care and hair styling products that help achieve professional- quality results from home. The range is designed and formulated in Australia, boasting a blend of active botanicals and vegan ingredients.
15: INNOCENT BYSTANDER'S PINOT NOIR: Celebrating Christmas as a guest? Bring the perfect wine from Yarra Valley’s Innocent Bystander range. Their diverse selection complements every holiday dish, from prosecco with oysters to a delightful pinot-and-duck pairing for the Christmas roast. Don't miss the Mea Culpa Pinot Noir, enhancing the richness of plum pudding with its red fruit notes and silky tannins for a memorable festive finish. Cheers to a flavourful Christmas feast!