Need some Christmas gift inspiration? Lifestyle News has you covered! Here are our favourite 20 2023 presents, perfect for under the tree, a stocking filler or Secret Santa. You're welcome!
1. GLASSHOUSE CAR DIFFUSERS: We are obsessed with these set and go car diffusers from Glasshouse where you can take your favourite fragrance with you! The chic design comes in black on black or white on gold, and you can choose from four divine scents, A Tahaa Affair, Lost in Amalfi, Kyoto in Bloom and One Night in Rio. Best of all, they are reusable with Scent Disc refills! Love!
2. UNDER ARMOUR UNSTOPPABLE JACKET: Lifestyle News loves everything Under Armour, and in particular this jacket, which is part of a new range and worth checking out - they have heaps of great Christmas gifts! If you have someone who loves the outdoors, you can't go wrong - it's perfect for cold, wet days. Super-light and stretchy, rain rolls right off and it keeps you warm but not hot. Yes, we know it's not winter yet but with this unpredictable weather this jacket is perfect for all year around!
2. VISION DIRECT SUNGLASSES: Sunglasses for the sport lover - or anyone, really, who loves the outdoors, are a must - and you will find the largest online range - and lots of Christmas bargains - at Vision Direct, an Australian online store with a huge catalogue of glasses, including Marc Jacobs, Garret Leight, Calvin Klein, Carrera and Porsche Design. Best of all, there are styles to suit all the family and all budgets, from $29. The store also features Virtual Try-On so you see what your sunnies look like without leaving home!
4. STTOKE MULTI FUNCTION WATER BOTTLE: Move over Frank Green, this shatterproof reusable ceramic cup transforms from a coffee cup to a water bottle, perfect for active Aussies. Made by Melbourne brand Sttoke, this stylish and versatile bottle easily transfers from activity to the other.
5. SHAKEUP SKIN STIX DUO: Looking for a great present for the man in your life? Go no further than the Skin Stix Duo, which offers an uncomplicated and high-impact skincare regime. Featuring two potent products, "Hydrate in a Hurry" (an instant pick me up for the skin) and "You Do the Mask" (deeply cleanses the skin) this duo is a dynamic solution for the modern man.
6. LIP TINT TREES: This is one of favourite stocking fillers - and you will want to buy one for yourself as well! Brimming with a nourishing blend of powerful food actives and botanicals, the limited-edition Lip Tint Trees by clean and conscious beauty brand, Lük Beautifood, provide a sheer wash of deliciously natural colour while conditioning lips.
7. BATISTE NAUGHTY OR NICE SET: This Batiste dry shampoo set, featuring brand new fragrances, is the perfect Secret Santa gift . A burst from these cans of magic effectively removes oil without drying hair out, leaving hair looking clean and Christmas party ready! Seduce your locks with an enchanting musky fragrance bound to boost your confidence and your Naughty side. Or let your Nice side shine with a sweet and charming scent.
8: A LASTING TALE: This is the ultimate experience present for the older loved one in your life, and something you can keep in your family for generations. It's a personal life recording, where someone tells their life story in their own voice. A Lasting Tale has launched nationally, starting a trend of humble and heroic Aussies recording their life stories.
9: PITCH IT UP: An Aussie Christmas isn't complete without a game of backyard or beach cricket, so let your family practice with PItch It Up's Automated Cricket Bowling Machine: Designed to be used at home in the backyard or driveway, it's also easy to take to the park. It's every young cricketer's dream gift this Christmas.
10: MOO GOO'S DR ZOO ULTI MUTT PAM PURR PACK: No Christmas list would be complete without something for your furry friend! MooGoo's Pam Purr pack comes in minis for when you take your pet for a weekend away. You can also get Dr Zoo’s Personalised Pet Gift Pack, with your pet's name emblazoned on the Natural Calming Shampoo and Natural Nourishing Conditioner bottles!
11: THE GIFT OF READING: This idea is by 123Read2Me founder Melinda Shelley, a free children's book charity. She suggests establishing a heartwarming tradition every Christmas by taking your child to the local bookstore so they can select the perfect book which aligns with their interests and reading level. Start the tradition early, and create enduring memories while nurturing your child's love for books.
12. UNDER ARMOUR MICRO: This is the most handy present yet. The small yet stylish compact case keeps your most important essentials— keys, ID, credit cards, earbuds — all together and easy to get to when you're on the go. It's water resistant (so you can still run in the rain!) and has a carabiner clip to easily attach your keys or attach to your bag. Love!
13. ECO SPLAT REUSABLE WATER BALLOONS: Pop these in your kid's stockings and you're guaranteed a fun afternoon! Designed with unbeatable playability, EcoSplat Reusable Water Balloons keep the good times rolling while helping reduce plastic waste - one balloon replaces up to 3,000 single-use balloons! That's right – no more worrying about the load of rubbish left behind after your epic battles! Just fill 'em up, throw 'em out, dunk 'em back in and continue the frenzy!
14. PLANTACARDS: We love this gift! "It's Christmas Thyme" Plantacards make a great card and present all in one! The cards are made from seed paper and embedded with Thyme seeds. You plant the card, the paper composts away and the seeds grow. Soon you will have a rich bounty of thyme for spicing up your cooking.
15: KITCHEN LANGUAGE: Looking for a cheeky gift? Kitchen Language sell sweary aprons, tea towels, stubby holders, keyring bottle openers and greeting cards perfect for potty mouths 18+! They make the funniest Secret Santa gifts and are great for those hard to buy for relatives!
16: LYDY REUSABLE LID: This stocking filler is perfect for coffee lovers. Lydy is a reusable lid designed to fit multiple cups including standard size take-away cups, mugs, glass and ceramic. It's designed in Australia, and suitable for use on paper, ceramic and glass cups.
17: TOUCH & LEARN WOODEN ACTIVITY CUBE: Looking for the perfect gift for a toddler? You can't go wrong with this perennial favourite from Leap Frog, suitable for children from 12 months. Exciting activities are around every corner, introducing toddlers to shapes, colours, numbers, animals and music. Best of all. it keeps them entertained for hours!
18: KIRSTEN TIBBALL'S NEW COOKBOOK: A cookbook is always a great gift, and even better when it is all about chocolate! The chocolate queen's latest cookbook, Chocolate All Day, features dozens of chocolate-focused treats for any time of the day that are big on wow and low on difficulty.
19: SMIGGLE: As any parent knows, you cannot go wrong with Smiggle! Getting the kids to be creative has never been so easy, with a wide range of pens, pencils, stationary, diaries, journals and workbooks. Smiggle has also some great stocking stuffers, and their bags and backpacks are always a winner,
20. LOVERS AND FRIENDS TOMMIE ROMPER: How stunning is this romper from Lovers and Friends from Revolve! It's perfect for yoga, tennis or walking. Dress it up with a hoop, denim jacket or light coat for brunch for the ultimate stylish look.