Some must-have beauty products have just hit the market, and to help you navigate what suits you, Lifestyle News has complied a list of our favourite products which are sure to enhance your daily life. From luxury shampoo which helps the environment to relaxing shower steaming, we have it covered!
1. EPZEN: Ever since it hit the shelves last year, Lifestyle News has been obsessed with Epzen, an Australian made range of nourishing body products with the most divine scents. Now they have introduced a Aussie first, a powder to gel refillable body wash. As you indulge yourself you can know you are also saving unnecessary plastic from landfill. A win-win.
2. INNISFREE: One of our favourite K-beauty products is natural brand INNISFREE - and if you try this INNISFREE Vitamin C Brightening Serum you will know why! This serum combines Vitamin C for brightening and antioxidant benefits with tea tree extract that gently exfoliates and refines uneven skin.
3. SYNERGIE SKIN'S FUNCTIONAL FOUNDATION: Lifestyle News is loving this product - EnviroVeil:, a liquid mineral high-performance foundation featuring active skincare ingredients that offer broad-spectrum SPF30 and environmental protection. This is perfect for those with busy lives (and isn't that all of us?!) providing great coverage and sun protection all in one.
4. BATISTE VOLUME DRY SHAMPOO: Hard to believe, but this cult brand sells 3.12 cans of Batiste dry shampoo every single second globally - and in Australia, ten cans every minute! Our favourite is the Volume, which gives your hair extra volume and lift - and helps a blow wave last a few more days.
5: KIND BOD: Transform your daily shower into a rejuvenating sanctuary with Kind Bod Shower Steamers. When activated in warm water they release a burst of invigorating essential oils that help transport you to a state of deep relaxation. Place a single Shower Steamer on your shower floor, and as the steam rises, the essential oils infused in the steamer gradually disperse. The scents of lavender, eucalyptus, and citrus oils will envelop you.
6. EVERBLUE: Free from parabens, silicones and made with expertly-crafted blends of high performing, natural ingredients for healthy, shiny & strong hair, everblue is the first Climate Positive Liquid Hair Care brand available in Aussie supermarkets. The affordable-luxe range features natural shampoos, conditioners and hair masks - and even better, everblue has undergone comprehensive carbon analysis – proudly offsetting emissions by more than 120%.