Who doesn't love a steaming bowl of soup? When it's cold, soup becomes a comforting embrace, warming you from the inside out. Its rich and nourishing broth, combined with a medley of vegetables and proteins, provides essential nutrients that fortify your immune system to help fend off seasonal illnesses.
It's the perfect companion on chilly days. Here, popular gourmet shop Soul Origin lists popular winter warmer soups that are perfect to keep you warm and full.
1. Chicken & Corn: This heart-warming soup is inspired from the flavours of South East Asia. Rich corn kernels, complimented with tender pieces of chicken in a creamy broth, make it a delicious lunch time treat.
2. Tuscan Vegetable: This hearty and thick soup is a nod to the wonderful flavours of Italy. It's a rich vegetable broth with garden vegetables including tomato, cannellini beans, onion, carrot, kale, celery, and basil. Add a roll to dip into it and you won't be disappointed!
3. Pumpkin: This timeless classic is Soul Origin's signature soup. It contains a wonderful combination of Jarrahdale pumpkin. and is rich, hearty and velvety smooth. Pumpkin soup's popularity stems from its comforting blend of a rich, velvety texture and the warm, earthy flavours of pumpkin, making it a beloved seasonal comfort food.
4. Turmeric Chicken: This delicious soup has a subtle spice aroma with a mild hint of heat. Plus, it contains many nutritional benefits from sweet potato, ginger, and turmeric. It's a soup guaranteed to bust those winter blues and help you battle those dreaded winter colds.
5. Chilli Beef: Chilli Beef Soup is made with spicy beef, tomatoes, pumpkin, sweet potato, and carrot accentuated with a smoky, yet sweet aroma. It's certain to satisfy the heartiest of appetites, and will definitely give you the kick you need to stay warm this winter.
Soul Origin's three popular soups Pumpkin, Chicken and Corn, Tuscan Veg are available now.