Cold weather dries out the skin - and boy, has it been cold! A facial mask can provide deep hydration and nourishment, helping to replenish moisture to leave your skin refreshed and revitalised. Here, Lifestyle News reveals our five favourite winter masks. You're welcome!
1. PLENDI OUTBACK MUD MASK: New on the market, this mask pays tribute to the Australian outback and its natural wonders. The 4-in-1 mask naturally exfoliates, decongests, hydrates, and brightens the skin in just 10 minutes. It contains a powerful blend of Australian natives and locally grown botanicals, such as Kakadu Plum, Kangaroo Paw Extract, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Tea Tree, and Macadamia Oil. We love it!
2. BOTANICAL SKINCARE LAB PINK CLAY FACE MASK: This is a best-seller and we know why! The luxurious mask is expertly crafted with ingredients that work in harmony to detoxify, nourish, and revitalise your skin.
The star ingredient is the pink clay, which gently removes impurities and toxins, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean. This clay is also rich in minerals that help to nourish and revitalise your skin, making it perfect for those with dull or tired-looking skin.
3. PAULA'S CHOICE SUPER HYDRATE OVERNIGHT MASK: We love anything Paula's Choice, but especially this mask! It's packed with nourishing ingredients that resets depleted skin for a plump, healthy-looking complexion. Make it the last step in your nightly routine and wake up fresh in the morning!
4. BENEFIT COSMETICS DEEP RETREAT MASK: The Benefit POREfessional Deep Retreat Pore Cleaning Clay Mask is made of mineral rich Kaolin clay and deeply clears pores. It's non-stripping and non-drying. Lifestyle News loves Benefit eyebrow products -- and is a new convert to this mask!
5. BIOLOGI BIO CELLULOSE SHEET MASK: Biologi’s new game-changing sheet masks harness bio cellulose technology. Not just another sheet mask, these are a guilt-free alternative that is eco-friendly, sustainable, and aligned to Biologi’s brand ethos of 100% active skincare. Touted as the ultimate ‘mask-i-tasker, Biologi’s Sheet Masks are like a second skin, providing a glowing, hydrated and smoothed complexion.