Are you looking for a new pet? From the furry and cuddly to the scaly and slimy, we have you covered! Whether you're looking for a low-maintenance pet or one that's a bit more interactive, there's an option here for every kind of pet owner.
1. Rabbits. Rabbits are intelligent, social animals that can make great indoor or outdoor pets. They come in a variety of breeds, from small and delicate to large and fluffy. They are easy to litter train and can be taught tricks, like jumping through hoops.
2. Fish. Fish are a low-maintenance pet option that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. An aquarium full of colourful fish is a highlight of any home.
3. Reptiles. Reptiles, such as snakes, lizards, and turtles, can be fascinating pets for those who appreciate exotic animals. They require specific care and attention, but can be rewarding pets for experienced owners. Do your research first!
4. Guinea Pigs. Guinea pigs are small, social animals that are easy to care for and make great indoor pets. They come in a variety of breeds and colours, and can be taught tricks, such as running through tunnels.
5. Tarantulas. Tarantulas may not be for the faint of heart, but they can make fascinating pets for those who love spiders. They require specific care and attention, and are always a talking point.
6. Dogs. Dogs are the most popular pet for good reason. They are loyal, affectionate, and provide great companionship. There are hundreds of breeds to choose from, ranging from small lap dogs to large working breeds.
7. Cats. Cats are independent creatures that make great indoor pets. They are playful, curious, and can be trained to use a litter box. There are many breeds to choose from, ranging from hairless to long-haired and from small to large.
8. Birds. Birds are entertaining and colourful pets that can bring a lot of joy to their owners. Some popular bird species include galahs, parrots, canaries and finches.
9. Chickens. Chickens are not just farm animals, they can be great pets too! They are intelligent, social and can be trained to come when called. They also provide fresh eggs and can help keep pests out of your garden.